Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Acts of Vileness

The painters are coming along nicely with my new room. This is their third day of prepping and priming. Who knew a proper paint job took so long to prepare for? I'm going out for the day so I went upstairs to let them know. After the usual morning greetings I told Miguel that I would be out for most of the day.

"I'm going to be gone all day... so you guys behave yourselves..." I said with a facetious wag of my finger. It was a joke, of course.

"Ok," he said. "We'll just have a harem over and have an orgy."

[Blank look on my face.]

As if that wasn't enough, he added, "We'll save you some."

On that note, what could I do but walk away, feeling a little dirty.

1 comment:

  1. First the possible come-on from Jamie, and now Miguel the painter... Hmmm, must be a pheromone thing. Didn't Rubi predict something like this?

    ReplyDelete