Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two Buffalo Girls...

It has been a good long while since I’ve posted but that by no means is a sign that there isn’t any activity in the house. There has been quite a lot of activity, including but not limited to, yelling, screaming, threats of bodily harm, and retaliation by heavy metal music in the morning. I got the crazy notion that maintaining this blog was perpetuating my anger, but as a friend put it, "I think it is sort of catharic for you." She's a criminal defense attorney with my best interest at heart. Better that I get my anger out on the page than end up as one of her clients.

I’m the first to admit that I suffer (or those around me) from raging PMS. It is never a good idea to fuck with me the week before or during my period, period. Slumdog made the mistake of moving some of my stuff out of the dish rack in the kitchen, sending me into a tail spin.

“If you don’t keep your filthy paws off my things I’M GOING TO BREAK YOUR FUCKING FINGERS!!” I growled from the bottom of my soul.

She went to her room and shut the door. I guess she’s not as dumb as she looks.

At the beginning of this week I had actually decided that I was going to move out even though I absolutely love the house. Mariana is all tangled up in Slumdog’s puppet strings, as usual, making life less than wonderful when the two of them decide to stay up partying until 2:00 a.m. on a Monday. In my haste I decided I needed to look for a new place to live. 6 days later I’ve decided that there’s no way I’m going to let that bitch run me out of my home.

Last night they both came in quite late and woke me up with their buffalo asses thundering up the stairs. I figured I would repay the favor this morning with a little heavy metal wake up call. No Black Sabbath this time. Nope. That’s for sissies. Only the heaviest of heavy metal would do. They got a little System of a Down serenade at 7:00 a.m. While I had retired my taste for heavy metal music years ago, those CDs are really coming in handy now. Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment