Monday, March 30, 2009

Mission Accomplished

They scatter like roaches when I enter a room... Yes~! True, I might be considered the "psycho" in the house, but at least those bitches are getting the hell out of my way. Slumdog "tattled" on me and told the landlord about the threat to break her fingers. Mariana and Slum both told her that I have a tendency to "overreact." Perhaps it's not that I overreact, but that most people underreact. Perhaps if people weren't so passive this world wouldn't be so f'd up... but I digress.

To smooth out the energy in this madhouse we have a new housemate moving in to take Tamiko's place. Her name is Tyler. She's a yogi like me, we have lots of the same books, and from the looks of it we are going to be great friends. She's about my age - late 30's, with a calm temperament peppered with a little underlying "don't cross me." I like that. She's going to be a real breath of fresh air in this place.

In the meantime I have to do some damage control from the temper tantrum I had earlier this week when I told the landlord that I was fed up and planned to start looking for a new place to live. This after their partying until the wee hours on Monday night.

"I live with a pathological liar and a bi-polar child that can't think for herself..."

The rant went on for several paragraphs... She didn't respond for several days only to say that she didn't want to see me go but I should do what's right for me. Ouch!

I live in the master bedroom, custom painted for me, with a bird's eye view of downtown LA. I'm not going anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment