Monday, March 2, 2009

Turtle Neck

Not much to report since Slumdog has stopped talking to me since I told her to "shut up" on Saturday. I almost said something to her yesterday when she came in very close proximity of my person in the kitchen to get yet more rice out of her rice cooker. She was so close that I could hear her smacking her last mouthful of food. She is truly vile.

Having drinks with a friend last night, he inquired about her looks.

"Indian women are either really hot, or really not!"

"She would fall into the latter I'm afraid. She has two big rolls of flesh around her neck," I said.

"Is she fat?" he said with a wrinkled nose.

"Not really. I mean she's not skinny either, but she just has two big wrinkles of skin on her neck."

"Like a turtle?!"

Please excuse me because I had had a couple of beers and I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard. Admittedly, it is childish and cruel.

"Yea, like a turtle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment