Thursday, April 2, 2009

He's Baaaaack...

I knew cops would end up at our door before it was all over. But alas, they were not here to take Slumdog (or me) away. When the bell rang at 1 a.m. I was in a place I like to call sleep, which all too often gets interrupted around here.

Apparently Jamie, Tamiko’s cute boyfriend had been hanging out in front of our house for quite some time. Mariana and Tyler answered the door in their pajamas. I guess the police wanted to make sure it wasn’t a “creepy” situation, but let’s face it – what else could it be? Only Tyler’s second night in the house and already stalker boyfriends are hanging around. I guess he told the police he was missing his girlfriend who had gone back to Japan. I stayed at the top of the stairs peering over the wrought iron banister.

“Aw, that’s such a sweet story,” I heard Tyler say. “Sweet and… creepy,” she laughed.

I went back to bed but heard Slumdog invite him in for tea. She is such a loser. He stayed for about half and hour. I heard the two of them and Mariana laughing and talking, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I’m dying to get the whole scoop. Maybe Tyler can fill me in since they were having their tea party right outside her room.

What kind of idiot invites a deranged guy into their home in the middle of the night? A lonely loser of an idiot with a ravenous appetite for attention and friends… Maybe I’m being too harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment