Saturday, February 28, 2009

Great One Liner

Tamiko left her cat with me to look after until she returns from Japan. The cat is depressed and missing Tamiko, but I'm doing the best that I can. I commented on it to Mariana last night. Of course Slum had to pipe in.

"Shit, man... I am depressed!"

"Yes, but I like the cat."

I couldn't resist. I proceded to laugh maniacally at my own joke.

Slumdog must be really pissed off after our encounter this afternoon. She just left the house and slammed the front door as hard as she possibly could. It's an old house. I hope it doesn't come off the hinges one these days. I might have to beat her with it.

2 comments:

  1. She is evil incarnate. If she really does have a boyfriend in India, I'm fairly certain that he's never actually met her in person. Must be an internet romance or one of those "my daughter in America will marry your son for a goat and two bags of rice".

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be one big goat , and a couple of tons of rice.....

    ReplyDelete