Saturday, October 17, 2009

Amanna Check Out Your Ass

While I'm eternally grateful that Mariana is moving out of the house, all of this roommate finding business is getting old. I've quickly learned that impressions made on the phone quite often do not translate to real life.

Last night a guy named Aman came to look at the room. On the phone he sounded really chill, and frankly kind of small, which would be an asset since the available room is directly over Grant's room. When he showed up, 45 minutes late, he was not small at all. He said he was a karate teacher yet he was a little on the portly side.

Aman seemed nice enough, until he started mentally rearranging the house. People often come to this house and see it's "potential" not realizing what a project they'd really be getting into if they start home improvements. Generally, I just quietly roll my eyes and think - yea, you'll get over that real fast.

He was twitchy, chatty, and overall just a little bit too pushy in his ideas about how his life was going to be a the Glendale Manor - because it seemed that he figured he already had one foot in the door. He has a nephew that he felt the need to show me a picture of, adding "You won't mind if this little cutie comes to visit sometimes?"

As if that wasn't enough, I caught him checking out my ass.

Next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment