Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mocheesymo

There isn't much drama in the house now that it's just me and Tyler, so not much to report really. This morning we were exchanging stories about the guys that message us on the internet dating site, plentyoffish.com - It is a sad but true fact that it has come to this. I just joined a few days ago. Tyler has been a member for some time now, but has yet to go on a date. I've gotten plenty of hits, but none very interesting until "Jonny" popped up last night.

"If you're curious we have something in common."

That's all he wrote and then attached his profile with three photos of himself. He's a six foot four inch Adonis with dark brown hair, just the right amount of muscle and few tattoos. He said he was a personal trainer. I thought he was really hot so of course I responded.

"Curious indeed."

So silly this internet thing... But anyway, he quickly came back with:

"Are you a good kisser?"

Are you serious??? Are you sure you're 34, and not 13?

I knew I should just leave it alone but I couldn't resist answering.

"LOL - can I have some wine with that cheese?"

So after I told Tyler that story she said, "You really should keep a list of all the cheesy lines and put them together for publication.... Can I have some wine with that cheese," she laughed. "That is really funny!"

If this continues, she may be on to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment