Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Sausage Debacle - Continued…

Just for good measure, Tyler sent an email to Mariana about the mysterious disappearance of her sausages. She copied me and the landlord, and just for good fun, blind copied Slum in India.


Hi Mariana,

This morning I was making breakfast and went to make some sausage. I haven't been eating much sausage lately so you can imagine how surprised I was to find a single link in the large box of sausage I had in the freezer when I expected to find it half full. I know that you're leaving and this will soon be a faint memory but I'd like to ask that for the remainder of the time that you're living in the house that you refrain from helping yourself to my food. As you know, we're all pretty easy going about sharing from time to time as it's natural to run out of things and someone else has some and we borrow until we can replace whatever it is and so it goes. However, there is a difference between helping each other out and eating food that isn't yours without at least letting the person know and/or offering to replace it.

I don't know what to else to say about it really except to ask that you not do it again.

Thanks,

Tyler
The best part – Mariana replied and DENIED IT!! Unbelievable. Actually, not really. It is so apropos for Mariana, a.k.a. Psycho Sausage Eater, to steal someone’s food and then LIE about it.

Slum responded to Tyler’s email:


Hi Tyler,

I am sorry you are having to experience all that. I am glad you will all be free of her soon. Tell her to replace the sausages and while you are at it ask her to return my milk as well and ship it to India. Hehe!

Keep me in the loop! This is my only entertainment right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment