Monday, November 23, 2009

New Year - New Plan

It’s never too early to start thinking about New Years Resolutions. The New Year will be upon us in a few short weeks. I’ve already decided to put “be more patient” on my list. Wait – before you laugh yourself off your chair – I have a plan. I just put in an order for this stuff called Femal by Flora that is a non-hormonal, homeopathic treatment for PMS and menopause. I sent some of this stuff to my big sister a few months ago. You see, horrific PMS runs in the family, so she was sort of my guinea pig. Lo and behold it seems to be working for her. Surely it will work for me too!

I do understand that this might take a little bit of the fun out of your reading. I mean, if you read regularly it’s as if we are sitting side by side on the hormonal roller coaster. The good news is it takes about two months for the stuff to get into the system and start doing its thing. It will probably be another week until I get the package, and then a good 6 to 8 weeks from there to see any real results. That means you’ve got about 9 weeks of mood swinging fun ahead of you. And let’s face it, it doesn’t come with a magic wand. My sharp tongue and acerbic wit are likely here to stay. The goal is to practice patience, not roll over and play dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment