Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blowjobs and Skittles

Yesterday I was informed that this whole blowjob business was made up by women. Apparently men have just been polite all this time, only allowing us to blow them because we like to do it. It is not actually in their nature to receive, according to Rubi, anything.

“Men don’t like getting blowjobs. They are givers not receivers. They only let us do it because we want to. They want to give to us.”

She said this with a straight face and believes it 100%

“Wow,” I responded. “I think we’d better take a survey on that one.”

Fellas? Comments please…

In addition to this oral update, if you will, it has also come (no pun) to my attention that the Valentine Skittles meant for Rubi are being ignored. Mariana thoughtfully placed three Skittle filled hearts on the counter with each of our names on it. I thought it was quite cute and since Skittles are my favorite I was doubly happy when I returned home last night. She had also scrawled on the sounding board (a dry eraser board on the fridge) “Happy Valentines” inside the heart she had painstakingly drawn with a red marker, complete with an arrow through it. I jotted a small note of thanks next to it.

When I got home this afternoon I noticed that Tamiko had done the same, but Rubi’s heart was still laying on the counter… ignored. Considering she never leaves the house and keeps her ass parked in the breakfast nook for hours, there is no way she overlooked it. Trouble in paradise perhaps… a lover’s quarrel? An oral argument?

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment