Monday, February 9, 2009

Slumdog in Love

Slumdog is in love. She came bursting into the kitchen gloating about a guy from India.

“I am in Love!”

Mariana and I just waited for the rest of it to spill out.

“He called me from INDIA! And we talked on the phone for ONE HOUR!”

“He called like three times and I finally took his call… I’m so PLAYING HIM,” she said with a rotation of her neck, like she’s a sista or something.

Still in her PJs at noon, her black hair looking like Medusa, she bounced around the kitchen putting on a dramatic display of her joy over this new found love.

“I’m in LOVE!”

Mariana, being the impressionable, gullible 24 year old that she is, thinks this is cute in some way.

“You are so adorable I can hardly stand it!”

[Awkward silence]

I’m going to puke…

3 comments:

  1. i am already casting this in my head .... this is going to be huge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Disciple, not diciple. not sure what a diciple is.

    ReplyDelete