Monday, February 16, 2009

Insomnia Café

Last night, or should I say this morning, I got a rude awaking at 3:00 a.m. Rubi and Mariana were having a tea party. Bleary eyed and pretty pissed off, I opened the door to the kitchen to see the two of them huddled around the electric heater, having a cozy moment to the sound of the pouring rain.

“You guys...” I said with exasperation and squinty eyes, “It’s 3:00 a.m….”

“Sorry… We're celebrating my birthdaaay,” she said in a girly voice trying to be cute and innocent.

“That’s great. But I’m trying to sleep.”

With that I went back to my room and fumed for an hour, unable to sleep. At least the rain lulled me back to sleep eventually.

I’m not sure how much more my PMS riddled brain can handle this week before I lose my temper with twiddle dee and twiddle dumb.

2 comments:

  1. You've clearly won the roommate lotto chicky!! Great posts btw. Makes for entertaining reading while "working".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Feel free to share the link with your "workmates" ;)

    ReplyDelete